[Update]: there is now a non-Diagnostics Pack version here.
[Update]: version 1.6 is now out. More on this blogpost.
A collegue pointed out that sql_sql_id_html.sql doesn’t show binds with the timestamp data type. It turns out that for bind variables with the timestamp data type the column value_string of v$sql_bind_capture is empty, but the column value_anydata contains that data. That column has a data type called anydata and you can retrieve it with the function anydata.accesstimestamp. I found a handy SQL snippet that helped me to adjust my SQL statements for this. I’ve tried my generated SQL*Plus bind variable statements with binds with the timestamp data type and that now works too.
I demoed the previous version my script at work and showed the output of it to my team last week. I had only a couple of minutes for this. I explained that I created a new version that generates output with an HTML menu. “For example, suppose I want to find the execution plan”, I said, “then I just can click on ..” and then it dawned on me: the links to the execution plan (from memory and AWR) were missing. So that was kind of a bummer. Of course I fixed that in version 1.4 as well.
I also fixed the issue that the SQL text contains spaces every so often. It now wont show an ininvited space up to 4000 characters. I fixed that in stats_sql_id_html.sql as well.